Virtual Student Engagement Opportunities
Georgia State University is teaching solely online for the remainder of the semester, but you may still engage with Student Health Promotion virtually. You can interact with us through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and the Panther Involvement Network. You may also connect with us through email or our website.
- Wellness Wednesdays: Live Instagram @BeWellGSU – 1pm & 6pm – Provide an online forum for students to interact with a health educator, on a weekly basis, to discuss health and well-being topics and learn about resources available to students.
- #HealthyMondayGSU weekly posts provide students an opportunity to join a #MoveItMonday challenge. Each week we post a new physical activity to participate in – we challenge you to participate and share your participating online
- Tobacco users we are here for you by sharing #QuitMondayGSU tobacco cessation posts each Monday on Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter
- Check out the #DestressMondayGSU tips to conclude your Monday
- Visit the self-assessments page to check in on your alcohol, marijuana, and other behaviors.
- The Sexual Assault Prevention Ongoing Education class will be provided through GivePulse as community service hours